5/29/2009 08:42:00 PM

Three months


Monday, May 25th she turned three months old.


At three months she is in the 25 percentile for her length and weight.
11 lbs 1 oz
23 1/8 in


Uncle Mike stayed with us for a week and a half, coming over from Seattle to meet his newest little niece.


After I chose to post this picture, I noticed that she is doing the same thing with her fingers as her uncle. Too cute!


Her new favorite hobby is to see how much of her fist she can fit in her mouth.


Dumbo, the flying elephant...

5 comments:

Samanta said...

She's looking at lot like you, Tina. I didn't think she looked like either of you until now ( but then again I never think any newborn looks like either of their parents for some reason), but now that she's a few months old, I can see you in her cute little eyes! Congrats, she's a gorgeous little darling!

Anonymous said...

Aw, shes just too lovely! And yes, shes looking more and more like you. She doesn't have as much McGraw as when she was a newborn.

Juliette McGraw said...

AWW SO CUTE I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER SHE IS JUST SOO ADORABLE!! I LOVE YOU SO ,MUCH

Anonymous said...

awwwwe! shes so delicious!! looking more and more gorgeous !!!!

Juliet Thomson said...

Aww liciousness