3/01/2010 10:36:00 PM

Lamb's 1st Birthday


Happy Birthday to my Lamb


Venci and Giselle


This cake took forever to make, but I like to think it was worth it.


She doesn't know how to play hard to get


Daddy's little girl


Loved tearing the paper


So happy with her gifts


Mommy's gift


Grandpa's gift


Gift from uncle Danny


Gift from Yati and Josue


Flo's gift


Daddy, with his pink


Daddy's trying to show her what to do with the flame


Tasting the cake


At least she thought it was yummy


Up so late


Partying until midnight

2 comments:

Juliet Thomson said...

Oh lamb I remember the day you were born, the hospital room and the look on your mothers face. Taking into consideration the bad energy bars I ate it’s safe to say I was the sickest person in the room, even your daddy’s pained look was nothing in comparison. I remember the first time I heard you cry, it didn’t seem real even cutting your umbilical cord was a dream. I slept with you all that night and couldn’t stop kissing you; you made me want to have a baby of my own although it wouldn’t be half as cute. I love you with a love I’ve never had for anything else because I watched you come into this world. I love you and forever will.
Nans

Juliette McGraw said...

Shes a Bratt!! she got that from her auntiee!! :P hahaha Happy Birthday little one!!