4/22/2009 12:10:00 PM

Videos

Was just able to upload some of the videos that we have of Giselle, granted she's still a newborn and is not that active, but she's cute and I'm sure some of you will enjoy her in action.




Here she is one week old. She woke up but found her fingers and put herself back to sleep.



Her first video. I was putting her to bed, but she was being all fussy. I put on a cartoon, so that the noise in the living room would be drowned out, I left the room for a moment to get her some clothes and when I came back, she was all quiet just watching the cartoon.



Sometimes, while she is still sleeping, she will cry out, but not wake up, but then be all calm again.

1 comments:

Leila said...

ooh she is just too cute!
and she has unusually long, thin fingers for a baby.